[fusion_text]There is no easy way to say this, but I do need to ask you to promise if you ever wear white pants…you’ll wear nude knickers OR a top that covers your derriere (that’s French for bottom)!
My eyes have seen many sights that can never be unseen and with the ever-classy white pant featuring heavily in this seasons trends, I feel it is my duty to those near and dear to me (that’s you honey), to share how to wear them…and wear them well.[/fusion_text][fullwidth backgroundcolor=”” backgroundimage=”” backgroundrepeat=”no-repeat” backgroundposition=”left top” backgroundattachment=”scroll” video_webm=”” video_mp4=”” video_ogv=”” video_preview_image=”” overlay_color=”” overlay_opacity=”0.5″ video_mute=”yes” video_loop=”yes” fade=”no” bordersize=”0px” bordercolor=”” borderstyle=”” paddingtop=”20px” paddingbottom=”20px” paddingleft=”0px” paddingright=”0px” menu_anchor=”” equal_height_columns=”no” hundred_percent=”no” class=”” id=””][fusion_text]
Firstly, here’s the things to look out for:
1. White pants should not be worn to children’s parties (seriously, those little people can sniff out a pair of white pants in an instant)
2. Wear nude (skin-coloured) underwear, anything else is visible to bystanders (Note: check your behind in the mirror first)
3. When white pants get wet they become transparent (avoid rainy days if possible…and swimming pools)
4. Thin white pants show all the lumps and bumps (probably best left to the naked and famous…aka those who have yet to experience life as we have)
Now you know that, you’re all set to add some lovely fresh white pants to your wardrobe. Here’s some striking examples for work and play…
1. Use them to showcase a beautiful bold top and necklace.
2. Opt for a straight leg option rather than a skinny jean for a more forgiving style.
3. Choose a thicker fabric, like denim to give you more structure and avoid showing the lumps and bumps. For a casual look…
Or a more professional look…
Easy when you know how right? OK, now it’s your turn. Leave a comment below and tell me what you love and what you loathe about white pants.
P.S. Click here and grab yourself a copy of 5 Easy Steps to Creating Your Confident Image[/fusion_text][/fullwidth]