Lauren Parsons is one woman who walks the talk. She exudes energy and an enthusiasm for life that is rare. It’s also what she helps others with. She’s a Wellbeing Specialist, Life Coach, Personal Training, Speaker and Author…not to mention mum to 3 beautiful girls.
After 16 years of helping people boost their health and happiness, she’s recently released her book Real Food Less Fuss which is designed to:
- Minimise the time you spend in the kitchen
- Have several nights off cooking but have home cooked meals every night
- Free yourself from the emotional rollercoaster around eating
- Enjoy a healthy, beautiful relationship with food without it controlling you
In this episode, Lauren shares with us her motivation for writing the book and how it’s helping people understand there’s so much more to food and eating, there’s nourishing you and your family for starters.
She tells us that by cooking in one big batch, you can create a library of meals for your freezer to call on when you don’t feel like cooking or you’re short on time…Lauren only cooks two days out of the seven but always has a home cooked meal available using this method (did I mention how smart she was!)
You can grab a copy of Lauren’s book here – it’s jam-packed with everything you need to get started including a pull out meal planner and simple, delicious recipes that’ll inspire you to get your creative on in the kitchen.
Lauren’s Words of Wisdom
- Focus on what you want
- Eat lots of real food that’s going to love you back
- Snack on exercise – it all adds up!
- Changing your life doesn’t happen through a huge one-time event, it happens with the small day to day habits we have
- Know that you are precious, you are enough and you are amazing, just as you are
- Nourish your body with real food and savour the flavours of your meal
Connect with Lauren
- Go to Lauren’s website to download free resources
- Like and Follow Lauren on Facebook
- Chat with Lauren on Twitter
- Purchase a copy of Real Food Less Fuss e-book here
Tell us what you think…
We’d love to hear from you so go ahead and post your comments below.