When I heard Rose McMahon speak about a year ago, I knew I needed to have her on the show. It is not often I hear people speak with such clarity about what they want from life, after all, Rose was just 15 years old at the time.
As her story unfolds, it turns out that clarity and belief have been Rose’s companions since she was very young. At the age of 12, she created her photography business that allowed her to tell stories through photographs, something she always knew she was destined to do.
Today, at age 16, Rose is a sought-after wedding photographer and two years ago she expanded her repertoire to include film-making. Age has never been a barrier to Rose and in this episode, she shares her dream to be the youngest female director in Hollywood…and she has no doubt that she will do it…neither do I.
Living life on your own terms means…
“Having the freedom to travel, explore and create things that I am passionate about”
~ Rose McMahon
Rose’s Words of Wisdom
- Be clear on what you want to do and don’t get distracted by people around you.
- Feel the fear and do it anyway.
- Surround yourself with great people for they are the ones who will help you achieve your goals.
Find out more about Rose
- Follow Little Miss Rose and Twinkling Bat Films on Facebook
- Follow Little Miss Rose and Twinkling Bat Films on Instagram
- Little Miss Rose Website and Twinkling Bat Films website
Want More Like This?
Leave your comments, thoughts, and feedback on this episode below. Subscribe to Stand Out Radio on iTunes, Stitcher or subscribe here to receive new episodes delivered straight to your inbox each week.