Susan Birch is passionate about wellness, so much so, she’s been studying it for the past 30 years and has so many accolades to her name, they take up an entire sheet of A4 paper.
Like so many leading edge innovators, Susan is very humble, yet get her on the subject of wellness and there’s no stopping her. I love her approach and her myth-busting straight-talk around why weight-loss regimes don’t work for everyone and why we feel like we’re running on empty even when we’re doing all the right things.
In this episode, Susan talks about the two key issues for women and why there is no one-size-fits-all solution to health and wellness and what you can do to start to reclaim control.
- Your body chemistry tells you all the information you need to determine what is going on, why and what to do about it.
- Testing rather than guessing will allow you to stop chasing your tail and trying one thing after another, after another.
- Discover what wellness means for you and to you and then find the people who will support you on your journey.
- When it comes to self-care, just do one small thing each day e.g. sit in the sun for 10 minutes. Small practices pay big dividends over time.
- Be gentle, keep it easy and simple.
- Our natural state is to feel vibrant and strong with lots of energy.
- If you want to lose weight, you first need to have a body that works optimally and then the weight will come off.
To join Susan at her upcoming Women’s Wellness workshop, go here to book your ticket.
Find out more about Susan here…
Tell us what you thought of this interview with Susan in the comments below.