Tracy Pepper is a Healer who specialises in Therapeutic Massage and Neuromuscular Therapy. However, you cannot define Tracy by what she does…she is so much more than that.
Tracy was born with ovarian cancer, diagnosed at the age of 10 and wasn’t expected to survive. That was the first time she defied death, there were multiple times after that.
Her purpose…to inspire people to live consciously, to be present and mindful of both the world and the people around them.
In this interview, Tracy talks about climbing Mount Kilimanjaro (although climbing and physical activity aren’t really her thing), her beautiful relationship with a butterfly named Fluffy that caused the internet and media around the world to jump on board and how she sees meaning in everything that life has presented to her.
This woman is truly living life on her own terms.
Living life on your own terms means…
“Being fearless and trusting in my destiny and my path and trying not to compare myself to anybody else but instead just living life fully and completely.” ~ Tracy Pepper
Wise Women’s Words
- Look after yourself without expecting anyone else to look after you. Once you can figure that out you can be completely free of attachments to anybody, any place or anything.
- Look for the opportunities that life is presenting to you.
- Be kind to yourself and hold yourself very gently in times when you don’t know what you’re supposed to be done with your life. It is natural for us to have downtime and question who we are and the path we are on.
Find out more about Tracy
- To book a massage with Tracy – Magic Hands Medical Massage
- One Mountain At A Time – to follow Tracy’s adventures
Want More Like This?
Leave your comments, thoughts, and feedback on this episode below. Subscribe to Stand Out Radio on iTunes, Stitcher or subscribe here to receive new episodes delivered straight to your inbox each week.