If you’ve ever been kept awake at night, then it just might pay to take notice of the messages you’re receiving. Well, at least that’s how author TS Krupa wrote her award-winning debut novel, Safe and Sound.
She had a story that was running through her head keeping her awake at night. So, she got up and wrote. What eventuated in just 6 short weeks was her first book which was picked up by a publisher and won an award.
If you’ve ever been inspired to write or thought about writing a book, then you won’t want to miss this interview as TS shares this golden nugget to turn that dream into reality…
“If you’re thinking of writing a book, then it’s all about the little steps you do every day. If you write one page per day (about 30-60 minutes) then by the end of the year you would have 365 pages, that’s a big book”
Words of Wisdom
- Never try to fit yourself into a box, create your own style.
- Know that you’re not going to be an expert in everything and it’s OK to ask for help.
- People are willing to help, you have to be prepared to ask.
- If you love something, then make time to do it.
- Do one thing every day to reach your goal. All these small steps will add up to big things.